The Dota 2 heroes roster is rolling out in a timely manner as Valve releases another patch today introducing Bone Clinkz. Bone Clinkz is a ranged agility hero which was once used heavily as a competitive hero until the modification of the Aegis of Immortal where Bone slowly turns into a public favourite. Some other changes in this patch include the addition of Legacy keys for Invoker and various bug fixes tested out over the last week. However, Valve did not roll out a new replay system which was due this week but it is expected to be implemented next week.
Full changelog is as below:
- Added Clinkz!
- Added Legacy Key support for Invoker.
- Fixed Invoker's Quas, Wex, and Exort not giving Invoker bonus stats properly when upgraded.
- Fixed Invoker's Invoke to properly swap the invoked abilities in the 1st and 2nd slots if the spell already existing in the 2nd slot is invoked again.
- Fixed Cold Snap not being castable on Roshan
- Fixed EMP cast range
- Lane creeps will now stand still if they become unable to attack, such as when hit by Invoker's Deafening Blast, instead of charging past enemy creeps and towers.
- Enabled Invoker in CM
- Fixed gold-transfer hack, the sellback cooldown is now reset when combining stacks where the items have different owners.
- Fixed Sticky Napalm triggering off of Orb of Venom
- Fixed Glaives of Wisdom being usable while silenced
- Made chat messages HTML safe.
- Fixed some buttons in the hero selector being broken after playing in a CM game.
- Added a chat -ping command