posted by NanaKrustofski,
If the name Pinnacle Cup sounds familiar to you: this will be the second iteration of their cup-series. The first event came to an end in April and was played in CS:GO.
The #PinnacleCup returns next month with a vengeance and this time it's Dota!!— Pinnacle Esports (@PinnacleEsports) April 23, 2021
⚔️ 12 Top EU/CIS teams
👑 $100,000 prize pool
📆 5ᵗʰ - 30ᵗʰ May
Read more here: https://t.co/xSpY5vligH#TheChanceToBeChampion pic.twitter.com/OwGv97H8e3
The tournament is split into a Group Stage and into Playoffs. Ten teams received a direct invite for the Group Stage. They will be joined in the Playoffs by two additional teams, which have not yet been revealed.
Group Stage: 5-25 May
- Single round-robin (best-of-three)
- Top two teams advance to Upper Bracket
- 3rd-6th place teams advance to Lower Bracket
- Remaining teams are eliminated
- Double-elimination bracket (best-of-three)
- Grand Final (best-of-five)
Which team are you rooting for?
Photo credit: Pinnacle Esports