Welcome to White Spire, Dota Underlords Preview is now available to Battle Pass owners.https://t.co/CAd9r5Xp0y— Dota Underlords (@DotaUnderlords) 13. Juni 2019
Valve already ran the first beta version in a "friends and family" environment. They'll expand it now to all Battle Pass owners which will probably bring another boost to the TI prize pool. You'll be able to play online with seven other players or practise offline against bots in different difficulties.
Ranked Matchmaking included
- Leaderboard streak particles are now turned off when the player dies— Dota Underlords (@DotaUnderlords) 13. Juni 2019
- Fixed reconnect sometimes not working
- Fixed passive abilities showing an invalid cooldown string
- Fixed sell UI disappearing while dragging a unit
After one week of a Battle Pass stress testing, Dota Underlords will transition to an Open Beta which is for free. Also, this will be the point at which Valve is going to include new features:
- Ranked matchmaking
- Cross-play across all devices
- Rank and progression shared across all devices
With the feedback from the Battle Pass preview and the Open Beta Valve is working towards Season One for Dota Underlords.
What do you think of Auto Chess?
Photo credit: Valve