ADVERTISING:
06 May
18:00 CEST
Team Unique
Unique
2.25
Extremum
Extremum
1.60

Brewmaster

posted by d3r_I3enny,
Mangix, theBrewmaster
ADVERTISING:
Carry, Durable, Initiator, PusherStrength23 +2.916 +1.9514 +1.25Abilities (hover for details)Thunder Clap Ability: No Target Affects: Enemy Slams the ground, dealing damage and slowing the movement speed and attack rate of nearby enemy land units.Radius: 400Duration: 4.25 seconds on Heroes (8 on creeps)Damage: 100/175/250/300Attack Speed Slow: 25/35/45/55Movement Speed Slow: 25/35/45/55% 12 90/105/130/150A slam of Mangix' mighty keg starts the festivities. Drunken Haze Ability: Target Affects: Self Drenches an enemy unit in alcohol, causing his movement speed to be reduced, and causing his attacks to have a chance to miss.Range: 850Radius: 10Duration: 8 seconds on Heroes (12 on creeps)Movement Speed Slow: 14/18/22/26%Miss Chance: 45/55/65/75% 8 50The Order of the Oyo's solution to all problems - another round! Drunken Brawler Ability: No Target Affects: Self Gives a chance to avoid attacks and to deal critical damage.Dodge Chance: 10/15/20/25%Critical Chance: 10/15/20/25%Critical Damage: 2xWhen Mangix won his title as the Brewmaster of the Order of Oyo, he also claimed his place in the mastery of inebriation. Primal Split Ability: No Target Affects: Self Splits the Brewmaster into elements, forming 3 specialized warriors, adept at survival. If any of them survive until the end of their summoned timer, the Brewmaster is reborn. SCEPTER UPGRADEABLE - Decreases cooldown and increases power of warriors. Primal Split units now gain your current level of Drunken BrawlerDuration: 15/17/19 (20/23/26*) 180/160/140 (160/140/120*) 125/150/175It isn't clear whether Mangix is consciously aware of his potent bond with nature, as it often occurs in the midst of a drunken stupor. LoreDeep in the Wailing Mountains, in a valley beneath the Ruined City, the ancient Order of the Oyo has for centuries practiced its rights of holy reverie, communing with the spirit realm in grand festivals of drink. Born to a mother’s flesh by a Celestial father, the youth known as Mangix was the first to grow up with the talents of both lineages. He trained with the greatest aesthetes of the Order, eventually earning, through diligent drunkenness, the right to challenge for the title of Brewmaster—that appellation most honored among the contemplative malt-brewing sect. As much drinking competition as mortal combat, Mangix for nine days drank and fought the elder master. For nine nights they stumbled and whirled, chugged and struck, until at last the elder warrior collapsed into a drunken stupor, and a new Brewmaster was named. Now the new, young Brewmaster calls upon the strength of his Oyo forebears to speed his staff. When using magic, it is to his spirit ancestors that he turns. Like all Brewmasters before him, he was sent out from his people with a single mission. He wanders the land, striving toward enlightenment through drink, searching for the answer to the ancient spiritual schism—hoping to think the single thought that will unite the spirit and physical planes again. "My Yoy ancestorsstrengthen my abilities."Health (lvl 1):587Movespeed:300Mana (lvl 1):182Base Atck. Time:1.7Damage:52-59Missile Speed:InstantAtck. Range:MeleeAttack Anim.:0.35 +0.65Atck. Speed:1.47sCast Anim.:0.4 +0.5Armor:3.24Sight Range:1800 800Health:1500/2250/3000/3800XP Yield:-Mana:400/500/600/600 Bounty:-Damage:37-43/75-84/159-171/179-191Movespeed:325Atck. Range:MeleeBase Atck. Time:1.35Atck. Speed:-Missile Speed:InstantArmor:5Sight Range:1800 800Health:1200XP Yield:-Mana:-Bounty:-Damage:70/112/140/180Movespeed:522Atck. Range:MeleeBase Atck. Time:1.35Atck. Speed:-Missile Speed:InstantArmor:0Sight Range:1800 800Health:550XP Yield:-Mana:500/750/750/750Bounty:-Damage:37-43/75-84/75-84/174-186Movespeed:350Atck. Range:138Base Atck. Time:1.5Atck. Speed:-Missile Speed:1200Armor:2Sight Range:1800 800Interesting Mangix, the Brewmaster MediaIntroduction to Mangix, the BrewmasterMangix, the Brewmaster Forum GuidesNo guides so far.Be the first to rock with a guide!Back to Overview

Comments

ADVERTISING:
ADVERTISING: