Timbersaw deforests Dota 2
posted by Blue_Knight, 1 year ago
'Tis the season to be giving and the night to be patching, and in a (literally speaking) small list of changes, the kind folks over at Valve have gifted us an early, big and - arguably surprising - present: Timbersaw, originally known as the Goblin Shredder in WarCraft III DotA.
Timbersaw can be found here in our hero overview.
- Ancient Apparition: Fixed status effect ignoring magic immune units (HP Freeze and Shatter).
- Silencer: Fixed Last Word not being triggered by Invoke.
- Slark: Fixed Pounce leashing illusions.
- Undying: Fixed Decay providing too much healing to Undying.
- Fixed Shadow Blade interaction with Cleave and Critical Strike.
- Fixed Cycloning yourself causing you to take damage from Orchid.
Sources: Dota 2 Dev