ADVERTISEMENT:

iG.Ferrari_430: I believe in our skill

posted by Jaywalker, 1 year ago
cn Fei Chi 'Ferrari_430' Luo is known for his agressive yet elegant plays on heroes such as Windrunner, Rubick, and Invoker. 430 currently plays for cn Invictus Gaming, and despite the team focusing on both DotA and Dota 2, the team has been improving immensely in their performances in both games, dominating in the ACE DotA League and performing well in It's Gosu Monthly Madness Asia.

In an interview with It's Gosu, 430 talks about his history as a competitive player, the transition to Dota 2, his thoughts on The International 2012, and more. Below are some questions from the interview:

You will also be playing in an environment that you are not very familiar with as the public will most likely cheer for western teams. Will the lack of support from your fans during the event have any impact on your results?

I do not think so. I believe in our skill.

Considering that western teams only play Dota 2, how good do you think Chinese teams will do at the event?

The five teams that will go to The International 2 play both DotA and Dota 2 and I think this is our biggest disadvantage compared to the western teams. I still hope we can win the tournament.

A lot of prediction threads have been made in the western community and people seem to see Natus Vincere, Team Zenith or mTw at top of the ranking. Do you think that Chinese teams will do better than the first International?

Last time we did not pay much attention to the tournament except EHOME because we did not exactly know how much money there was and there were some big tournaments at the same time. We did not practice much Dota 2 except EHOME. We only practiced for one week just before the tournament. Furthermore, the internet condition is very bad, about 300~500ms ping made it very hard to practice. But this time, I think all the Chinese teams are well prepared, of course we will have better results than last year.

Sources: It's Gosu

#1
faerie wrote at 23.07.2012, 16:52 CEST:
yep
#2
DemoniC wrote at 23.07.2012, 16:54 CEST:
just read it, great interview, good answers unlike some of the other chinese ppl. Lastly, I think he misunderstood the question (or lost in translation) where he starts talking about alchemist :D
#3
Derezzed wrote at 23.07.2012, 16:56 CEST:
Best Invoker in the world!
#4
feetfetishh wrote at 23.07.2012, 16:56 CEST:
at first sight i thought it was a picture of sing.
#5
Pyreflies wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:01 CEST:
lmao, i was about to make the same comment #4
#6
Miineur wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:02 CEST:
^ same hahha
#7
pixie88 wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:02 CEST:
yup, seems like sing.. lol..
#8
SuperFriend wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:04 CEST:
ferrari's p. good looking though
#9
TheMightyTalkerrr wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:04 CEST:
^????
#10
Akiru wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:04 CEST:
pixie88 wrote:
yup, seems like sing.. lol..

He does look abit like Sing from that point of view. lol
#11
d34th25 wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:06 CEST:
He looks alot like Sing, cause they are both Chinese.
#12
bandit_ wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:09 CEST:
singsing? is that you?
#13
Pleomax_b wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:09 CEST:
Awww look it has Sing's eyes
#14
feetfetishh wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:11 CEST:
d34th25 wrote:
He looks alot like Sing, cause they are both Chinese.

ahah not really. hairstyle, skinny face and that v shape on his chest brought me to that thought.
#15
aiurea wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:11 CEST:
singsing why u dont tell us ferrari is ur brother
#16
RavemasterZ wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:15 CEST:
Hey its SingSing!
#17
jankenc wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:17 CEST:
"I am a full-time DotA player." / "I only play computer games, I do not like sports." /" Although I’m not as passionate as before, I will still try my best to achieve my goal as a pro-gamer."

not sure if...
...just trying hard or nothin' else to do w/ free time

#18
SykeS wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:19 CEST:
nice interview gj
#19
mnfgh wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:20 CEST:
isn't that sing's jacket?
#20
ZebraYoshi wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:41 CEST:
Are you guys motherfucking kidding me?
This is the fucking Ferrari_430, one of the best asian players of all time, with the best invoker performance Ive seen so far, and he's a fucking legend.
and the ONLY thing you brainless morons can say is OMG HEY ITS SINGSING OMGAWD HAHAHAHA ITS SINGSING OMG U JACKTE Y U NO TELL HE BROTHER SINGSING LOLOLOLOLO SINGSING AMG SAME
Don't even compare this guy to that SingSing.

edited by ZebraYoshi at 23.07.2012, 17:54 CEST
#21
goblind wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:44 CEST:
"Although I’m not as passionate as before, I will still try my best to achieve my goal as a pro-gamer."

funny.
#22
el_alcazar wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:47 CEST:
ZebraYoshi wrote:
Are you guys motherfucking kidding me?
Don't even compare this guy to that fucking scumbag of a SingSing.

lol somebody is really mad

nice interview though the answers were quite short/avoided the questions a little bit
#23
733 wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:49 CEST:
#20 I mean, don't insult SingSing. But yeah, people commenting here look like plain retards, maybe they just don't know who 430 is or never saw him play dota 1.
#24
Tenebrus wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:51 CEST:
I cant load the full interview, does someone have the same problem?
#25
acm wrote at 23.07.2012, 17:54 CEST:
Tenebrus wrote:
I cant load the full interview, does someone have the same problem?

Yep, same problem here.

Edit: This works: http://www.itsgosu.com/game/dota2/articles/ig-ferrari_430-we-didn-t-know-about-ti-prizemoney_607

You are not logged in! To become part of the awesome, create your GameSports account here.