Disruptor and Undying join Dota 2
posted by Jaywalker, 322 days agoUpdate: Patch is now live on the main Dota 2 client. Time to play the new heroes!
Both Disruptor and Undying have been added to Dota 2 Test along with a series of updates. It should also be noted that Rubick, Wisp, and Luna are now enabled in Captain's Mode, therefore we can certainly look forward to a lot of interesting strategies in upcoming matches.
Check out all the updates below.
Update Notes - July 4, 2012
- Added Disruptor and Undying!
- Enabled Rubick, Wisp, and Luna in Captain's Mode.
- Bloodseeker: Fixed Bloodbath not properly granting a heal from enemy heroes dying in an AoE.
- Invoker: Fixed DPS burn from Chaos Meteor not stacking per tick.
- Luna: Fixed Eclipse ending if you get Cycloned.
- Outworld Destroyer: Fixed astral indicator to only show for hero and allied team.
- Rubick: Fixed stolen Persuasion not killing stolen creeps when lost.
- Rubick: Fixed stolen Relocate not teleporting teammates who are linked with a stolen Tether.
- Rubick: Fixed Toggleable spells not being stealable.
- Rubick: Fixed not getting flying vision or flying height when stealing Firefly.
- Rubick: Fixed Fade Bolt stopping when Rubick dies.
- Rubick: Fixed stealing Morph Replicate and Replicate not working correctly.
- Rubick: Fixed Invoker's Spell Stolen abilities having broken hotkeys sometimes when using Legacy Mode.
- Rubick: Fixed Telekinesis land AoE triggering Linken's Sphere.
- Wisp: Fixed Magic Stick interaction with Tether.
- Wisp: Overcharge and the two spirit control sub abilities no longer proc magic stick.
- Wisp: Spirits no longer don't retain their vision after they explode.
- Wisp: Fixed Relocate's return not interrupting other channeling spells (like TP Scroll).
- Wisp: Fixed heroes continuing old movement orders after returning with Relocate.
- Wisp: Fixed Soul Ring not working with Tether.
- Warlock: Fixed the burn aura from Warlock's Golems so it stacks correctly.
- Small fix to creep aggro reaction time.
- Fixes for guardian spirits rendering with pops and such when entering/leaving FoW.
- Added 'Telekinesis Land' effect marker for Rubick.
- The game now desaturates when paused.
- Fixed Wisp voice lipsync getting stuck on with random noise.
- Fixed ranged display stomping on ambient effects, including Wisp.
- Fixed Unusual Flying Couriers losing some of their effects when transitioning.
- Fixed Tether being left behind when enemy teleported into FoW.
- Changed Guardian Wisp Explosion Effects.
- Added more obvious Wisp Tether Boundary Effect.
- When someone buys back, an icon now shows on the top bar for 5 seconds.
- Tether now shows the amount that it heals it's target.
- Wisp spirits no longer show up on the minimap.
- Wisp and his tethered unit move their camera when they Relocate and Relocate back.
- Right clicking an upgradable item in the shop will attempt to upgrade any (fully combined) version of that item that the player already owns. (Right click on Necro 1 will actually buy a Necro recipe if the player has a Necro 1 or 2, etc)
- Fixed shop closing when other players' selections change
- We now show the Aghanim upgrade info in the ability itself if you're holding the scepter.
- The Relocate sound stops correctly now.
- Fixed a bug were all bots would disable themselves if a human on the other team disconnected before picking a hero.
- Changed how bots use Glyph, they should no longer use it when their buildings aren't being attacked.
- Made Crystal Maiden bot even more timid.
- Bots will temporarily no longer do Roshan.
- Made bots go to the lane front when defending in-base rather than cowering behind the innermost towers.
- Fixed bug where bots weren't correctly parsing their roles, which would lead to bad hero picking/randoming.
- Fixed case were bots could "cheat" and have knowledge of where their target was when blinking.
Sources: Patch Notes, Dota 2 blog