ADVERTISEMENT:
The Defense #4 - Upper-Bracket Preliminary
16.07.2013, 18:00 CEST
0 : 2


91.60%


8.40%
2167 total bets placed

Livestreams

EN jD Red 1677
SK Tulex offline
CZ DOTA2cz TV offline
RU SLTV 1 offline
VN Dota2Vn offline
RU prodota2ka offline

Dota TV Ticket

The Defense #4
Buy at the Dota 2 Store
 
1
...

#1
yes998 wrote at 23.06.2013, 18:33 CEST:
TBD GOGOGO!
#2
rock87in wrote at 25.06.2013, 01:37 CEST:
lol @ TBD
#3
Sarmasida wrote at 26.06.2013, 18:07 CEST:
easiest bet of my life
#4
NiggaPower wrote at 27.06.2013, 00:08 CEST:
Sarmasida wrote:
easiest bet of my life


easiest bet of his life
#5
holy.Diver wrote at 27.06.2013, 06:47 CEST:
Envy-sama please have mercy
#6
iLL- wrote at 08.07.2013, 04:56 CEST:
easiest bet of sarmasida's life.
#7
jabuteh wrote at 08.07.2013, 07:43 CEST:
Sarmasida wrote:
easiest bet of my life
#8
Mr. Bean wrote at 08.07.2013, 08:19 CEST:
2ez4rtz
#9
Chiara_T wrote at 08.07.2013, 14:35 CEST:
EE-God gonna give some ass to those traitors
#10
a73535532 wrote at 09.07.2013, 02:35 CEST:
EE invented dota, dota invented loda
#11
manojk wrote at 09.07.2013, 02:49 CEST:
KP usually does good vs Alliance (not a wash), but I feel as though EE always costs them the game
#12
Chiara_T wrote at 09.07.2013, 03:26 CEST:
manojk wrote:
KP usually does good vs Alliance (not a wash), but I feel as though EE always costs them the game

EE Spectre threw by chasing rubick from radiant base till dire tier 2 tower (KP was radiant). last EE throw i remember vs A. maybe we need whendideelastthrow.com Kappa
#13
gam3r23 wrote at 09.07.2013, 04:31 CEST:
Oh please... U guys ain't no rtz give up
#14
Crypto17 wrote at 09.07.2013, 07:16 CEST:
I think Alliance will lose this and win the next game Liquid vs Alliance :/ dunno I like both teams... damnit....
#15
OhAndyOh wrote at 09.07.2013, 07:19 CEST:
EE show no mercy
#16
Shadiow wrote at 09.07.2013, 09:10 CEST:
Eternal Kaipi bet ftw
#17
atph120890 wrote at 09.07.2013, 09:40 CEST:
Envy's revenge ....
#18
zhangjl0000 wrote at 09.07.2013, 10:23 CEST:
life my of bet easiest
#19
wasowski18 wrote at 09.07.2013, 10:38 CEST:
zhangjl0000 wrote:
life my of bet easiest
#20
skyhook wrote at 09.07.2013, 11:52 CEST:
EasiestAccount wrote:
Sarmasida wrote:
easiest bet of my life

easiest bet of his life


easiest bet of their lives.
#21
Drunken Master wrote at 09.07.2013, 12:21 CEST:
bone7 god of batrider ! ggoogogo
#22
leoclintonn wrote at 09.07.2013, 13:11 CEST:
EE-God will give Alliance a lecture before TI3 how to handle chinese dicks hahahahahah JK

Alliance will use poket strat and whoop #EE-God asses hard
#23
UndefinedTriumph wrote at 09.07.2013, 16:39 CEST:
leoclintonn wrote:
EE-God will give Alliance a lecture before TI3 how to handle chinese dicks hahahahahah JK
Alliance will use poket strat and whoop #EE-God asses hard


Pocket strats wont be the most effective in a best of 3 and if any pocket strats are going to be pulled out it will be the EE-God and Rtz
#24
leoclintonn wrote at 09.07.2013, 17:59 CEST:
UndefinedTriumph wrote:
leoclintonn wrote:
EE-God will give Alliance a lecture before TI3 how to handle chinese dicks hahahahahah JK
Alliance will use poket strat and whoop #EE-God asses hard

Pocket strats wont be the most effective in a best of 3 and if any pocket strats are going to be pulled out it will be the EE-God and Rtz


no shit sherlock, i know EE-God and Rtz are goint to outplay [A] but i have faith to [A]. so i hope EE-God can teach [A] more.
#25
holy.Diver wrote at 09.07.2013, 18:03 CEST:
Cow[A]rds postponing this for a month already. Just give Kaipi def win if you're going to continue like this, it's not like you'll suddenly grow your balls to face EE-God.
 
1
...
 

You are not logged in! To become part of the awesome, create your GameSports account here.